1) Asexuals won’t ‘need’ you to ever have sex with them. You do not have to worry about performing in the bedroom – you can be tired and actually have an early night’s sleep.
2) Asexuals are usually much more understanding of your emotional needs. Because asexuals often love through a strong and deep emotional connection, if the trust is built up, they are more likely to be able to give you that deep emotional connection that often sex led relationships lack. Besides people having affairs for sex, they often have affairs because after the initial fizz has worn away, there is a lack of emotional intimacy. Partners start to see flaws; they cut down on their conversations and being open and honest about things with each other. They lose that emotional connection that both need in order to survive a long-term relationship. Asexuals pose less of a risk in this way.
3) Asexuals will take their time in getting to know you as a person and your personality. Looks can change, and if you base a relationship on that and not on mutual respect and helping each other become the best version of you that there can be, it will be a painful and heart-wrenching experience, which ultimately won’t last.
4) Because sex is not a focus of the relationship, asexual relationships will often be based on shared interests, hobbies, and things in common. Which is a strong foundation for a longer-lasting relationship.
5) Asexuals will not have a sexual affair, or go off with someone else, because of a lack of sex.
6) Asexuals often make the best of friends because they value friendship highly. And this is great, because a good, solid, and trustworthy friendship, is a solid foundation for a long-term and long-lasting relationship.
7) Because asexuals are no focused on sex, they often pursue a lot of creative interests, have multiple hobbies and intellectual simulations. Many have a playful nature. This means that there is often always something to talk about and life is never boring.
8) As asexuals do not base their worth on how sexy they can be, or how sexy you are, this means you can relax and show the true you more.
9) Asexual relationships are often less superficial, because much of the ground work will have been done as to compatiblity before you became an item, and you are more likely to have more indepth conversations with them about all matter of things because sex is not a focus in their mind.
10) Asexuals are often different from the norm and this can be exciting and stimulating. Their take on the world is unique and although we share the commonality of the lack of sexual attraction, we are all very different in our personality, our wants, needs, likes and dislikes. Which makes a finding a compatible asexual, very rare and special. If you are lucky enough to find one, hang onto them forever. Because they are the precious gem you have been waiting for – all of your life!Follow asexualise
Tags: 10 reasons to date asexuals, 10 reasons to have a relationship with an asexual, Asexual dating, Asexual relationships, Asexualise Blogger, Asexualise.com, Asexuality, Asexuals, Resources for asexuals, what does it feel like to be in a relationship with an asexual?
Blog, Help, Advice and Guidance, RESOURCESPosted in 0 comments