1) You don’t have to worry about getting a STI or STD.
2) No risk of getting pregnant or of getting someone pregnant.
3) No pressure or expectation to perform.
4) You will be loved for who you are, not for how many orgasms you can attempt to give or have.
5) Less mess and changing of bed sheets!
6) Relationship compatibility is increased because there is more focus on shared mutual interests, hobbies, likes and dislikes – rather than sexual attraction being the primary reason for the relationship to start and continue.
7) Less divorce rates due to impotency or lack of sex, if you are not having it anyway.
8) You have more time to focus on other things.
9) You don’t have to feel guilty if you are too tired to have sex or not in the mood.
10) There is more chance of getting to the root of relationship problems, and either sorting them out or cutting your losses sooner – rather than using sex as a kiss and make-up mask over the problem – leading to more frustration, hurt and pain, later on!